Sunday, 23 November 2008

Christmas is coming.. so I'm making cards.

I always say that I'll start making christmas cards really early (like August or something), but yet again I am only just starting. I am however feeling very festive and as I have a week off work (woo hoo!) I hope to at least get a little crafting time to make a few more.

I have so many projects that I want to try... cinnamon dough ornies... snowball baby ornies... some memory bracelets for my aunts; and my mum and I are making birthday books (with accompanying cards) for four of my relatives, so I know I'll have plenty to do to fill the time.

Anyway I was buying a gift with the two boys that I look after for their mum's birthday, when I saw some lovely ribbons and at a lovely price. I snatched them up and had to make something with them. So here is a card with a ribbon tree that allowed me to use two of the ribbons from the set and some of my stash of buttons.

No comments: