Sunday, 30 November 2008

A poinsettia card

I received my Stampin Up stash this week and inside was a kit Joanne had put together as a make and take. I was super excited and couldn't wait to play so I put together a card. I then got an email letting me know that Joanne had posted an image of the card the kit could make on her blog.


I checked it out and found that mine was pretty similar. I only used some additional gold card to make a scalloped border on the bottom (I got the punch in the stash and couldn't wait to use it).


Anyway here it is.

I also roughed up the edges of the petals a bit with a nail file.



1 comment:

Joanne said...

I like what you did with the kit Sonja - especially the addition of the gold scallop - looks great! Thanks for posting the picture so I could see it.