Saturday, 11 April 2009

Bunnies galore on my Easter Cards...

Finally found some time to share what is turning into a monthly blog update... guess this is why I could never keep a journal.

I made some Easter cards with a lovely set from Pink Petticoat called Spring Wishes. Such lovely bright and fresh colours and designs and the bunnies are too cute. I made three cards by printing the patterns directly onto the card base and then using prismacolor pencils and mineral spirits to blend them I coloured the bunnies.


On this final card I had a slight accident and spilt some yellow watercolour onto my white surround after I had finished colouring mind you, so rather than waste the image I just cut the bunny out and mounted it on the card as is. Not too sure I like this look, but it is okay as a rescue.

Spring Wishes is on sale at £2 off until Sunday 12th April so click on over to take a look.

Hope you all have a very Happy Easter.

: ) Estazia

No comments: