Friday, 8 May 2009

Pretty Playful Petal card

Card making time has been a sparse around here this month, but I did get to go to the Big Stamp and Scrapbooking show at Alexandra Palace a couple of weekends ago. I bought a bucket load of dies for my bigshot (yay! Labels dies no more wonky cutouts!), some great stamps, inkpads and a couple of Basic Grey collections that were half price!
I also saw a few demonstrations of copics (something I had been looking at with envy on many different blogs). These were the Ciao's and they had loads at the show, but were only selling them individually. I couldn't think what colours to get let alone stand there and pick out each one, so I waited until I got home and looked for the best price for the sets that are sold. I managed to get some from graphics direct. I got 72 for about £115 which would have cost me about £143 at the show. I've only messed about trying them out so far but I love them and I hope to have some stuff I've made with them up soon.

Anyway I did get a card made using the kit that Joanne provided for the Stampers Ten meeting in April. It uses the Playful Petals stamps and Tea Party Designer Paper.

Here's the card I came up with.
You can see the card that was made at the meeting here.
: ) Estazia

No comments: