Saturday, 11 July 2009

House Template

Firstly I have to say I'm happily surprised to have made Kristina's top 15 for the colour challenge with my house project. I also want to say thank you to everyone who has commented on this project.

I have had quite a few enquiries about the template and where people can get it. Well I am trying to write up some instructions for putting it together and a video demonstration of how it works and I will then be making it available for sale. I will let you know where to get it and how much it will cost as soon as I can get things sorted out.

Thanks again for all the comments and interest.

: ) Estazia

1 comment:

Karen said...

Ack! I had meant to come back and say Congrats for making it into Kristina's top picks! I was not surprised, I must say. It really was a Wonderful project! :>