Sunday, 20 May 2012

Father's Day cards and a Freebie

I subscribe to a great magazine called Simply Cards and Papercraft and each month they have double page spread of digi stamps for you to photocopy or scan or you can download them from the magazine's website here. Issue 97 had some great Father's Day images and I couldn't resist making a card using some of them. I printed the background out and then printed the images and coloured them with an assortment of copics. I love the comic nature of the card and the humour.
The next card is made using Craft Artist software from Serif and a digikit that I designed called Boyhood. It is all printed flat except for the heart which I popped up on foam tape. The background is a little more green in colour than the photo shows.
I have created a free pdf file for you to download here, so you can print cut and fold to make this card if you want.

No comments: